Pinterest can be one of the best tools to use for marketing to increase your reach for the holidays. Are you using it to your fullest advantage? Here are some steps to take to ensure your brand is represented on Pinterest this holiday season.
Tops Ways to use Pinterest for Holiday Marketing
Some creative ways to drive traffic are to create unique boards that help to draw attention to your brand. Consider adding a Pinterest Board that showcases these topics…
Holiday Gift Guide
Holiday Party Ideas
Pin your Holiday Events from your Company
Include top Pins from Pinterest on your newsletter
Create a themed board on a new product line
Keep your seasonal boards in the top row
Integrate Pinterest on all of your Social Media Platforms
CREATE A PINNING SCHEDULE WITH TAILWIND
Create Pinterest Boards that are Useful and Same Users Time
As much as we’d love to share about just our business, at the end of the day it’s about connecting with people and giving them something helpful and useful. Pinterest boards enable consumers to see the personal side of a company. The holidays are a perfect time to highlight those and connect. Keep in mind your actions with pins will continue to see traffic all year long on Pinterest based on your key words you select. Choose your pin descriptions carefully to be able to show up in Pinterest’s new smart feed. What are your consumers looking for? Let them find the answer with your pins.
Here are some top resources that I turn to for the best tips when it comes to Pinterest. Take a look and see how they can help develop your strategy on Pinterest this holiday season.
Top Resources for Pinterest Holiday Marketing
- Pinterest Holiday Marketing: The Ultimate Guide from Tailwind
- Pin, Share & Be Merry: Your 2014 Social Holiday Marketing Guide by Curalate
- How to Use Pinterest to Increase Holiday Sales by Constant Contact
- How Pinterest is Changing the Way People Shop by Hello Society
- Create Boards and Pins for the Season by Pinterest
- 7 Ways to Reach Holiday Shoppers by Pinterest
- 8 Marketing Tips for the Holiday Season by Etsy
- 3 Ways to Leverage Pinterest this Holiday Season by Business News Daily
- New Study Reveals How to Sell More with Pinterest by Viraltag
- 12 Holiday Pinteret Marketing Tips by Wishpond
- Why a Pin is Worth your Time This Holiday Season by Social Media Hat
- Holiday Marketing that Shines by Marketo
- Make Pinterest a Part of Your Holiday Marketing Plans by BizTraffic
- 15 Tips for Using Pinterest for the Holiday Season by Blur Group
- Guide to Pinerest Promotions from Piqora
- How to Improve your Holiday Marketing Strategy by Social Media Examiner
- Guide Holiday Marketing 101 by Constant Contact
- Promoted Pins: How to Build and Track Campaigns by Oh So Pinteresting
Pinterest Boards to Follow with Holiday Marketing Tips
- Holiday Marketing Tips by Constant Contact
- Holiday Marketing by Hubspot
- Holiday Marketing Tips on Pinterest by Modern Working Woman
- Pinterest Tips for Business Owners by Kim Vij
- 2014 Gift Guide by Pinterest
Having an active presence now on Pinterest will help to increase your traffic to your website and increase holiday sales. With a little bit of research you will find that special spot to showcases your website through Pinterest.
Click Here if you’re interested in learning how to create holiday images for your Pinterest Boards with a one-on-one Consulting Session.