Let me help you organize your business and grow through Pinterest. I offer strategies and tools to increase your success on Pinterest through a presentation at your conference or a customized webinar.
Disclosure: Affiliate links included
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- INSIGHT Blogger Retreats and Parenting Workshops in 2017
Contact me at [email protected] to speak at your next event or set up a customized webinar for your employees or business.
Previous Speaking Engagements
FLBlogCon Understanding How Recent Pinterest Changes Can Work For You September 24 in Orlando, FL Click here to see my Pinterest Presentation
Social Media Marketing World Pinterest Table Talk Host and Event Volunteer April 17-19 in San Diego, CA
FORUM 2016 with FLBlogCon March 6th in Orlando, FL
Visual Social Media Conference November 2015
- Learn how to optimize your Pinterest account as a key element in your visual marketing strategy. Kim will focus on strategies to help make your images and website Pinterest friendly. Discover how to the smart feed works for you and the tools available to manage it all with time saving tips.
Social Boom hosted by Kim Garst September 18-20 in Chicago, Illinois. Panel Discussions with Kim Vij, Danny Maloney, Susan Wenner Jackson and Zoe Hall.
Type A Conference in Atlanta, Georgia in October 2015
Food and Wine Conference July 17-19 2015
Frog Street SPLASH conference Ambassador July 30-Aug 1 2015
Mom 2.0 Summit April 29 to May 1
Social Media Marketing World Volunteer and Pinterest Table Talk Host at March 2015
Social Boom Event Coordinator November 14-16, 2014
Wow Summit November 7-9, 2014
- Build Your Blog with Social Media
Presenters: Amanda Boyarshinov and Kim Vij, Educational Bloggers
Almost everyone has a Pinterest account, but very few pinners have 1.5 million followers. Educational bloggers Kim and Amanda will share need-to-know tips on how to take your blog to the next level with the help of platforms like Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
The Niche Parent Conference October 16-18,2014
- Turning Pinterest into Your Blog’s #1 Growth Engine @EducatorsSpin @ABoyarshinov @SusanWJackson
FlBlogCon September 20,2014
- Making Pinterest Work for You. Pinterest has become a powerful social media platform for building site traffic and creating sales for your business. Kim Vij, a Pinterest consultant with 1.6 M followers, will share how to maximize Pinterest to make it successful for you.
Food and Wine Conference July 18-20,2014
2nd Annual Virtual Blogging Conference June 28,2014
- Pinterest Consultants Kim Vij of The Educators’ Spin On it and Cynthia Sanchez of Oh So Pinterest will share their tips
SoFabCon May 8-10,2014
- Pinterest enthusiasts Kim Vij of The Educators Spin on It and Amiyrah Martin of 4 Hats and Frugal will share intricate tips, tricks and game plans on how to use Pinterest to increase your blogging income. They’ll also share how to work with brands, fellow bloggers and your readers to build a solid Pinterest community.
FlBlogConEDU March 2014
- Pinterest for Educators – More than Just the Latest Obsession Presented by Kim Vij
we teach workshop Host September 2013
- The Fall #weteach local workshops are exclusive back-to-school events for parents and teachers
For more information about a Pinterest Presentation, Workshop or Webinar for your group or audience, please contact me at [email protected]
Here’s a peek at a panel discussion at Social Boom 2015 with leading Pinterest Experts
CLICK HERE to view our Slides from the Presentation