As we enter into the last two months of 2016 I wanted to take the opportunity to peek at your Pinterest account and make sure it’s optimized for the holiday season. This week’s PinChat on Twitter we focused on Optimization for Pinterest. Are you Optimized?
Things to Consider When Optimizing your Pinterest Account
During our twitter chat we discussed the little thing you can do that will help your Pinterest account perform at it’s best with your online marketing.
- Ways to website or blog for Pinterest
- How to optimize your Pinterest profile
- Essentials needed to make sure your Pinterest boards are optimized
- Frequency of pinning for optimal reach and awareness
- Optimizing Pinterest content to share on other social channels
- How to use Pinterest analytics to optimize the way you Pin
- Essential elements needed for your image to be optimized for Pinterest
- Tools to use to help you optimize your images and content for Pinterest
RECAP If you missed the twitter chat live, you can find our #Pinchats archived on Storify HERE.
I’ll be sharing more tips here on my blog about how to Optimize your account on Pinterest. It’s a reflection of things that I’ve learn hosting PinChat for the past few years with Kelly. Plus in meeting with clients and bloggers an analyzing t heir accounts with them. And frankly the secrets behind how we have build our Pinterest account to 1.6 Million Followers. Are you following me on Pinterest? . I have one specific board that you might find help focused on Pinterest Marketing. Click here to view my Pinterest Focused Board.
Are you receiving my weekly newsletter? I just sent out the latest news you should know about Pinterest. Be sure to sign up here now. I love to being able to keep you up to date with the latest information about Pinterest and how it will impact your efforts on there.
BIG NEWS!!! My NEW COURSE is coming..
SIGN UP to be notified when registration opens. Spots will be limited.
** LIKE IT? PIN IT to your board! **